This blog is for family and friends who would like to keep in touch with Robin and see how she is doing - feel free to link this blog to all of your friends who would like to join.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good News on the horizon!!!

Good News!!!!! I am no longer having to take my chemo treatments!!!! Yeah!!!! April 19th I will have a Biopsy to see if this BAD STUFF helped!!! Please keep praying and hoping for all the best i the results!!!! I can not believe the wonderful support and love that I have received from all of you during this horrific time in my life - I have such wonderful friends and family!! I am so blessed!!! It will be a slow road back but I am looking forward to eating real food again soon (and actually keeping it in my tummy). The nutrition side of the whole deal has beat me down pretty bad - BUT - I will beat it back!!! Just will take a while!!! I love you all for all of the support that you gave!!!!

No comments: