This blog is for family and friends who would like to keep in touch with Robin and see how she is doing - feel free to link this blog to all of your friends who would like to join.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday's Update

Well Saturday was a bit rocky at the start and ended up nearly upside down!!! I was very nauseated most of the day yesterday and was making it through with my head up high and trying to ignore the worst - - - then it happened... I decided I would flat iron my hair since it is so easy to take care of when it is straight. Well, I started brushing my hair and OMG...it started coming out!!!! I started to freaked out. I called Kay and cried and then Daddy called me - I think I freaked them out as well!!! I know it is only HAIR and I get that it could happen. The problem is, is that I was not expecting it!!! Ugh!!! I am holding in there hoping more does not fall out - if it does, I will just shave it all off!!! My hair grows really fast and at least I am alive!!! I am reminded of the song "I will survive!" and the Dr. Seuss saying posted earlier this week. Thank you GOD for giving me your endurance and keeping your loving arms around me with all of my friends and family.

1 comment:

Kim Eckhardt said...

:(

Looking at the positive, if it does fall out, you'll have a fresh start at new hair that hasn't been colored or permed or any of the other things that we do to it. Hang in there girlie! You are strong!!!! :) :) :)