This blog is for family and friends who would like to keep in touch with Robin and see how she is doing - feel free to link this blog to all of your friends who would like to join.


Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday morning...start of the week

Emotionally and physically spent!!!! I am unsure why today is such a day for this but I am tired. I was supposed to go to Acupuncture today and skipped. It would have served me well, but I just could not do it. I went and gassed up the car and then turned around and went back home......WHY???? I think this is really emotionally draining me of the last of what I have in me. I am trying to stay strong and very positive and I think I am doing it pretty well, but outside appearances are sometimes what holds me up. If I act positive and smile maybe that is how I will feel??? Has been working pretty good so far but I think it is taking its toll. All of my friends tell me how great I look and how strong I am. I just want to cry and say - I am not any of those things...it is just a front to make it look that way. Ugh!!! I am trying though. God help me I a trying. All of my friends and family have been so gracious and listen to me whine about what is going on and I know they are all probably about ready to shake me and say - CHILL OUT!!! Please excuse the interruption of cry-baby today...I will post later and be more positive :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care if you whine to me, whine all you want! We show those we love by how we listen and empathize for their trials and tribulations and anyway I love you!
Your Brother Rob

Morning Has Broken...Robin's Blog said...

Thank you - I love you too!!!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Whine away girl. We are happy to listen to it. I mean it's not like you're whining because you spilled your milk for heavens sake! And writing on your blog will be therapeutic for you. You are strong! You will make it through this! Love you girl! :)