This blog is for family and friends who would like to keep in touch with Robin and see how she is doing - feel free to link this blog to all of your friends who would like to join.


Friday, April 2, 2010

Getting away from it all...

I decided the house was closing in on me...I decided to take a quick road trip to Greenville, SC and see one of my friends and relax some. I think the house was closing in on me and cabin fever had set in about 2 months ago - eekkk. I am down here now and I have had a great time visiting with her and her husband (Jack and Barbara). It has been beautiful weather since I have been here and I will return home on Easter Sunday so that I can bring an Easter basket to my honey - yeah!!!!

It has been wonderful not having to take anymore chemo treatments and my body is starting to update itself on energy and I am starting to each a little more each day. Hopefully, I will be back to full strength by the end of the month and start working again.

I am very grateful for all of the help everyone has given Robert and I. We never could have made it through without all of you guys!!! I know I have said it a thousand times, but everyone has been so nice to us :)

We love you all!!!

No comments: